National Nutrition Month!
March is National Nutrition Month, here are a few healthier options when ordering breakfast or lunch from our menu!
- Look for our Heart Healthy and Smart Meal logo’s next to our healthier menu entrees
- If you have a gluten-related disorder, we can substitute GF bread as your side of toast, substitute GF on any of our Benedicts, and also offer GF pancakes & waffles!
- Substitute a dish of fresh fruit, fat-free vanilla yogurt, or cottage cheese for any side item (ie: toast, house potatoes, hash browns, chips, Grandma’s Cinnamon Apples)
- Substitute scrambled egg whites on any basic breakfast or omelette (bonus: choose our Egg White Scramlette & add all of your favorite fresh veggies!)
- Choose grilled chicken breast or turkey bacon as your breakfast meat
- If you’re craving french Toast, choose our Smart Meal French Toast (locally baked whole wheat dipped in apple juice & egg whites)
- Ask for your meal to be cooked with an oil spray (vs our butter blend), and your potatoes lightly seasoned
- We carry Stevia as one of our coffee/tea sweeteners
- If you don’t mind the up-charge, choose Real Maple Syrup